Rules & Guidelines
- All orders must be placed on our website prior to your arrival. We are not permitted to build or change an order for you after you arrive on campus.
- Names on orders must match your identification. No exceptions will be made.
- Orders will be available for pickup on a next day basis. If there is no pickup order form available it means there are no available pickups that day. Please try back the following day for available pickups.
- You will receive a confirmation phone call after you place your order online. You’ll be given a pickup date and time and we’ll confirm the exact amount due for your order.
- We are accepting Cash payment only at this time. We are also unable to offer change at the curbside, so please have the exact payment ready.
- Our home delivery service will temporarily be paused, but it will be offered again in the future. Thanks for your patience and delivery orders.
- The health and welfare of our patients, customers, and team members are paramount to us. If you display any symptoms of COVID-19 you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. (Please visit the CDC website for a list of symptoms. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html)
- Our team members will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment including masks and gloves to limit contact. We ask that you take the same precautions to limit contact with our team members.
- Upon arrival to DRH campus please remain in your vehicles. Please do not leave your vehicle at any time while you are on campus, pedestrian traffic of any kind will not be permitted.
- All passengers in each vehicle must have a valid ID showing they are at least 21 years of age. Patients under the age of 21 with a valid medical card are permitted.
- At this time, we cannot serve people on a motorcycle, scooter, ATVs, or any non-enclosed vehicle. Pedestrian not in a vehicle will also be turned away. Only people in cars and pick-up trucks will be served.
- Please be respectful.
Order and Pick Up Instructions
Step 1. Fill out and submit the order form below. There is a minimum order amount of $150. If you do not see an order form we are not accepting any orders for the day. Please check back at 7:00 AM PST the following day.
Step 2. After completing the online form, please wait for a phone call from a Deep Roots Harvest representative. This may take several hours. You will also receive an email confirming that your order is in review. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
Step 3. Receive call and confirm with Deep Roots Harvest representative order and customer details. At this time you will be given your total and pick up appointment time. Any missed appointment will result in order cancellation. There will be no exceptions.
Step 4. Arrive at Deep Roots Harvest and pick up your order. Once you arrive, our team will guide you through the process. Do not exit your vehicle and follow all instructions. We can only accept cash at this time.
All orders are for next day pick up reservations. We currently have daily order limits. Once we hit that limit, any orders received will be processed the day after.
Q: Who can make a pick-up order?
A: Anyone who is 21 years of age or older who has a valid ID can order.
Q: Who is considered a Medical Card Holder?
A: Nevada residents are required to have Nevada Medical card with Nevada ID. An out of state visitor use out of state medial and ID card. Medical discounts will only apply to Medical Card Holders already in our system. Due to closures we can not confirm any new Medical Card Holders.
Q: What type of products do you have?
A: We carry a wide range of cannabis products, including flower strains, pre-rolls, vapes, edibles, low-THC high-CBD products, and much more. To see what we carry browse the online menu below the order form.